Friday 23 August 2013

Visiting Caffe Culture with my kid!

This year I finally made it to The Caffe Culture Show although I had my little one in tow, which almost blew my cover as 'coffee shop owner (to be)'. Firstly storing the buggy caused some issues, and I wasn't suited up like most of the coffee execs who were in attendance. I walked around in awe at all the glorious coffee machines that I might one day own, and can you believe, I ended up not having A SINGLE coffee!! As most of the machines were surrounded by said-execs no doubt discusses prices and quantities, I felt it would have been one step too far to act as though I was in a position to purchase. I did however learn a great deal about deli containers and transporting food, various cakes, macaroons (which I can't stand) and biscuits and came across a slightly bizarre chewing gum stand! I was also fortunate enough to sample some delicious loose leaf fruit tea which I will seriously be considering. When junior starting racing around the aisles as though he'd had one espresso too many, I realised it was time to leave nevertheless I will be returning every year from now on! A steep learning curve but one I am determined to climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment